Cosmetic and plastic eye surgery is provided by Dr. Ranelle at Fort Worth Eye Associates in Fort Worth and Weatherford.
Nonsurgical facial cosmetic procedures used to enhance facial features and give long-lasting, natural-looking results are provided by Dr. Ranelle, which include:
- Botox® Cosmetic Injections
- Injectable Dermal Fillers:
Juvederm® Ultra Plus
Perlane® (Restylane Lift®)
- Latisse®, Lumigan® (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution): Latisse is the first FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
- Kybella® (deoxycholic acid): Kybella is a prescription medication used to destroy fat cells located under the chin in order to reduce the appearance of a double chin and improve the profile.
Learn more about nonsurgical facial cosmetic procedures.
Plastic Eye Surgery (Oculoplasty)
Oculoplasty is an ophthalmological specialty plastic surgery which includes aesthetic and reconstructive procedures on the eyelids and surrounding structures to treat abnormalities of the eyelids and tissues around the eyes, as well as tearing disorders. Oculoplasty is a highly specialized procedure that should be performed by a board-certified ophthalmologist, such as those at Fort Worth Eye Associates.
While some oculoplastic surgeries are done as elective cosmetic procedures, oftentimes they are medically necessary to improve vision.
Types of oculoplastic surgeries offered at Fort Worth Eye Associates include:
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift Surgery): Eyelid reconstruction to repair drooping eyelids and other eyelid abnormalities
- Dacrocystorhinostomy (DCR) – Tear Duct Drainage Surgery: Tear duct drainage surgery performed on obstructed tear ducts
- Ptosis (Drooping Eyelids Sugery): Ptosis surgery is a procedure to correct drooping eyelids. Ptosis can be due to aging, injury, or other disorders, an after effect of eye surgery or a problem with the muscles (elevators) lifting the eyelid in some people. Drooping eyelids can occur in patients with neurological disorder, an eye tumor or systemic disease like diabetes.